Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, December 15, 2008

Back to Singapore!

I am back to Singapore! Yay! :o So that I can rest :D
I have been away for 18 days, from 27th November-15th December(today!), LOL, so I'm quite unupdated...

27th November-4th December
  • visited all relatives
  • settled down
  • home
  • :D:D
5th December

visit our(Queenie and my) old pri school :D


our cousin's school(Abigail), top in hk okay! (quite small[as compared to sg's] ;x;x)


found this photo in our grandma's house. LOL. Queenie's bottle was three times bigger than mine!

7th December

(Beijing)
On the aeroplane~

hotel!(more like a condo inside ;D)

8th December
polluted air in Beijing ;(

cable car to Great Wall Of China. LOL. CABLE CAR.
--going midnight--to be continued...

No comments: