Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, November 30, 2008

roar!

nothing much to write not because that I am bored like what everyone is but because of the overwhelming things that had happened to me!!!
okay, I am pretty frustrated deleting all the images in my new camera!!! URGH! This is like the third time carelessly deleted all these precious images!!! ;(
next, I hereby declare that I am in Hong Kong!! So don't call/sms me unless you wanna waste S$2.70 (think so??)per minute! Haiz... a stupid stranger who keeps calling my sg phone like he had nothing better to do. He asked,"Where are you now?" Dots... who the heck is he???? I can hear his accent, I think he is a malay or an indonesian. Gahhh... don't call me again you ****!
now, buh-byes! :D:D pretty emotion-less. LOL. thankyouuu blog!

No comments: