Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, November 20, 2008

deadpan

Hahahahaha... it had been three days since I blogged, obviously, it wasn't 7days, so I broke the rule to blog unevenly... I won't blogged on this Sunday then. :d
I came to blog because of a very important thing, MY PSLE RESULT. How can you deem examination like this to be unimportant, that's why, I must break that rule...
Okays. The result I got left me deadpan for I've expected that to happen almost accurately. I estimated myself to get 240-260 and it really came true that I got the middle score minus one after adding the two marks for Higher Chinese merit. So you should know how much I scored.
I am utterly disappointed with my English, I failed Miss Irene Koh who expected all in EN1 to get 80+ for English. GRRRH. Anyway, I am exceptionally happy with my Science. I thought that I would fail or get a C, but NO!!! I was stupefied with joy! I got an A O.O!! Almost as surprised as my own Science results, Sheng Xian actually got A* for Science. He is the one who got the lowest and the one and only 6Punkster who failed for Science Prelim!!!! It's unbelievable! And so miraculous! Anyway, congratulation Sheng Xian. Maybe he should appeal ;x
Erm... So I got A* for Mathematics as expected and A* for Chinese. I was quite surprised for my Chinese result too... So overall, that's what I got... which didn't satisfied my Dad and myself to get 260 and above. But all is done, I can't change the fact, because I don't get to have another PSLE unless I retain. OH, BULLSHIT.

Mdm Choong and Ms Yun recommended me to Cedar Girls' or Tanjong Katong Girls'. These are the two schools they recommended in common. Ms Yun said that she found the girls in these two schools behave better than in other schools. Erm... and for some farther schools, I have considered CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls and River Valley High School(hopefully...). And the other two schools out of these six choices are Singapore Chinese Girls' School and Methodist Girls' School. Only one mixed school, WAHAHAHAHA.

+++ you know, once, my Dad told me to get another 294(another as in last year's highest is 294) but then I replied,"249 can?" that's 249 now. LOL!

No comments: