Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, November 27, 2008

quizzie1

My distant relative, Sujata asked me to do this quizzzie...

1. Do you have secrets ?
Everyone has secrets.

2.Would you fall in love with a boy younger then you ?
If he is cute and not too childish. LOL. ;X

3.Do you enjoy school ?
Of course, why wouldn't I? :D

4.What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Keep the money to a place where no one knows.

5.Would you fall in love with your best friend ?
If I have a best friend, certainly I will love her, but not the other kind of love which you meant.

6.Which is more blessed , loving someone or someone loving you ?
"None of the above. See, if you like someone and that person doesnt likes you, it hurts a lot. LOLOL. And if someone likes you but you dont like that person, you'll find it irritating. (: "
Totally agree with what my brainy distant relative said.

7.List out 15 of your favourite songs :
1. The Potential Breakup Song
2. He Said She Said
3. With Love
uhh... can I don't list all?

8.If the person you secretly like is attached , what will you do ?
I will be jealous, and I will do what normally jealous people do.

9.Is there something that make you extremely happy ?
Of course.

10.What makes you angry ?
"When things dont go on like what I want :D " Sujata is right.

11.How would you see yourself in ten years time ?
A uni woman.

12. Who is currenly the most important person to you ?
My family.

13.What is the most important thing in life ?
Love. Is it a thing? I <3 my family!

14.Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor ?
Single and rich. LOL.

15.What is your favourite colour ?
I won't say all because that's da fei suo wen. My favourite colour is white because when all the seven colours in the rainbow are mixed up, it turns out to be white <3. LOL.

16.What would you give all in relationships ?
I would not want to be in relationships.

17.If you fall in love with two people who would you pick ?
I would pick the one I love more. LOL. You never say love equally right. LOL. (SO EASY...) ;X

18.Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that someone has done ?
It depends. If it is forgivable then I will forgive and forget. LOL. Though most probably I will because it already happened, I can never turn back the clock and stop whatever is done.

19. What do you really want now ?
I want... to go home.(I am not at home now) LOL.

5 People who are doing this quiz:
1. Yi Xuan
2. W. Si Ying
3. Sharmine
4. Queenie
5. Qiao Chu
-----------
1. The person who tagged/passed me this is:
Sujata.

2. The relationship between him/her is:
Distant relative.

3.Your 5 impression of him/her is:
1. Funny
2. Hilarious
3. Optimistic
4. Emo
5. Pretty. :D:D LOL.

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you was:
Laughing Out Loud. LOL.

5.The most memorable thing he/she had said to you was?
Go Nan Hua with mee! LOL.

6.If he/she becomes your lover, you would?
Tell her that I am not a lesbian and neither is she.

7.If he/she becomes your lover, things that he/she would need to improve on?
To change her gender.

8.If he/she becomes your enemy, you would?
Tell her that I am not your enemy. LOL.

9.If he/she becomes your enemy, what would be the reason?
Laugh too much. LOL.

10.The most desired thing you would want to do for him/her?
LAUGH. HAHAHA.

11.How do you think the people around you, feel about you?
GREAT, ALWAYS GOOD.

12.The characters that I love about myself, are?
Stubborn, Thinking, Responsible, Integrity. hahaha.

13.On the contrary, what character do you hate about yourself?
clumsy.

14.The most ideal person that I'd want to be?
myself.

15.For people that love, care and show concern for you, what do you have to say to them?
ily!

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you'd want to know, how they feel about you.

1-Queenie

2-An Tong

3-Clare

4-Alyssa

5-Yuan Zhen

6-Rachel

7-Jia Yi

8-Sharmine

9-Yi Xuan

10-Qiao Chu.

1. Who is (6) [Rachel] having a relationship with?
erh... i really don't know... ahhaha. is it arix phua? i don't know whether i spell correctly. hahaahs.
2.Is (9) [I dont know] a female or a male?
Female.
LOL.

3.If (7) [Jia Yi] and (9) [Yi Xuan] are together, would it be a good thing?
LOL. MAYBE...

4.What is (2) [An Tong] studying about?
something I don't know. ahaha.

5.When is the last time you spoke to (3) [Serene]?
Before she leaves for holiday. hahaha.

6.What kind of music does (8) [Sharmine] like?
Bye Bye. hahaha.

7.Does (1) [Queenie] have any siblings?
Me and Nora. haha.

8.Will you woo (3) [Sharmine] ?
If she is a lesbian.

9.How about (7) [Jia Yi]?
She won't like it. haha.

10.Is (4) [Alyssa] single?
How would I know? haha.

11.What's the surname of (5) [Yuan Zhen] ?
Koh.

12.What's the hobby of (10) [Qiao Chu]?
DDR?

13.Does (5) [Yuan Zhen] and (9)[Yi Xuan] get along well?
Of course they get along well. actually i don't know.

14.Where is (2) [An Tong] studying at?
Hong Wen, but gradutated :D

15.Tell something casual about (1) [Queenie].
She has longggggggggggg legs.

16.Where does (9)[Yi Xuan] live at?
Kallang?

17.What colour does (4) [Alyssa] like?
idk...

18.Are (1)[Queenie] and (5)[Yuan Zhen] good friends?
Very good friends.

19.Is (7)[Jia Yi] the sexiest person in the world?
haha.

20.What is (6) [Rachel] doing now?
breathing~

No comments: