Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

OMG!

Just chilled! I am so nervous! I submitted the S1 form... and here's the screenshot I took...
-unavailable- LOL. ;X
Since Sujata posted an SS for her S1 submition, I shall too.
DADA! I should have said this earlier...
Anyway... I am pretty sure that I am quite the only possible person going sngs... haiyas, Shu Yun put sngs as third! :( andd... Gisella... hopefully she will be able to make it there... though I don't really know her nor do we communicate often... um... and Yi Xuan... the only thing I know is that she is not putting sngs as her first choice...
so now! 65% of my instinct tells me that I am alone in sngs.
Anyhow, I will certainly make new friends, and I don't have to depend on people I know right, it all depends on whether we have that little affinity.
Talk so much on others, what about myelf???
W...h...a...t... if I can't make it to sngs? ;o
then I wasted my energy typing all that I typed earlier ;o
MY CHEMICAL POTENTIAL energy.

No comments: