Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, November 17, 2008

lalalalalala

Greetings to my darlings,
ummm... I notice putting on the post number in the title part is too formal for me, so I'd erased this habit and be myself again. Gahhh... just finished dinner like unsually late, but I am sitting here. 'But' means my maid said after dinning, sitting will make you fatter, but who cares? I shall exercise more. -blahs- yeah, I will be greatly remorseful some while later. Yeah, speaking about fat, today, I transfer unnecessary fats to my body. First of all, after going to CDAC to register for the holiday programmes, my sister and I decided to go to KFC in the vicinity to have some snacks. I ate quarter of a burger and three quarter of the cheese fries, I know I must have got much heavier. VERY MUCH.
Later, now, I am sitting here. gahhhh, that's means I shall exercise even more.

Erm, why I am blogging so spontaneously, you might ask, not because of any informal reasons but that I am here to declare that I am going to blog weekly okays? That will kind of brighten my blog with life.

I feel so ridiculous. I mean we are supposed to feel bored now like what everyone does. Strangely, I do not. My time was completely packed with activities.

-gahhhh damn stupid arrows, deleted my words. I won't waste my time retyping whatsoever I typed earlier. You can guess what I had typed in this part but never ask me to type this whatsoever.-

Oh, my art class went fine, I would be going for the forth lesson next Sunday. Till now, I did a clay work of a witch which coincidentally my sister, Nora spontaneously loves witches, and also, I did a pattern work like what we did at school during art and craft lesson. I feel okayokay getting an A* for that pattern work of a total score, 94/100. :) Oh, perhaps I shall blog every Sunday, since I will be pretty busy during secondary life, I bet. However, remembering what my P2 teacher in Hong Kong said, I feel ็Ÿ›็›พ with my words. She said secondary life is totally fun, with NO pressure at all. Perhaps, that's old Hong Kong. Boohooos!

Mmm... hope QiaoChu can fix her blogskin code. I can't tag her blog because her tagboard is locked. Something is wrong ;x For don't know when till now, there're like a lot of spammers hanging around Shi Ting's and her blog. Get well soon, QC's blog!
"I HEAR YOUR SCREAM, "help!" Need a helping hand with your codes QC?"
that's likely what I wanted to tag.

Yay for me! 27th November will be the huge day for I will be returning to Hong Kong for the first time this year!!!! What's more exciting, I will be going to Beijing on 1st December~~~ I shall see "CAN'T SEE"ๅบท็†™'s great palace! muahahahahah~ and the bird nest! muahahahahha~ and tiananmen square~~~~ and the great wall of china where you can see it even when you are up on moon~~~ that means chang-er can see it~~~~ no lahs, there's no chang-er. hahahaahs. okays, and I will be getting my first SONY camera in Hong Kong for it will be so much cheaper than in Singapore. My Dad said, "Definitely, it will cost S$100 lesser." WOWHO!

WEARECOMINGCOMINGCOMINGCOMING!
(ilovethismarchingtune)

No comments: