Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, January 04, 2009

sun-dayyy! but then it's wind-day!! :P

It is pretty breezy today! I love it~

Umm... it's another sunday! WEEEEE!

It was the first day of school on Friday! I love that day completely! I feel extremely relaxed at school for some unknown reasons :D My partner is Yi Ting! She was a vice-head prefect in her primary school man! Pro! But then there were five vice-head prefects at her primary school. haha.

Okay let's start with what happened today, shall we?

Today
I went to art class at crestar with my sister! It was my first day at that class though after being transferred from the age 12 class to the age 13 class. Umm... we were quiet... heehee... too concentrated in our work le! There was a girl from Cedar Girls' too! lawls. She is most probably in secondary 3... then there is another girl named Sabrina who comes from an unknown secondary school. She said that she had camp during the school holidays with her schoolmates and then there was this swimming pool there. There was a boy who loved playing a fool, he fooled people by screaming,"HELP! HELP!" while swimming when he didn't need the help at all. So, like at 10pm, the swimming pool was closed and there was a 'DO NOT ENTER' sign before at the gate there. That boy stepped into the swimming pool alone so arrogantly and swam in a very deep pool. He swam and swam... then suddenly screamed, "HELP! HELP!" (real one). Despite his splashing of the water and shouting as hard as he could, nobody helped him because of his many fools before. He drowned and died... there was a newspaper article about him... Sabrina said... oohh... so sad... it was like the story, 狼来了。最后真的被狼吃掉。So the moral of the story is, do not play a fool.

After Art Class, we went 3rd floor to look for Pa and Nora. Nora went to her art class too, and dismissed punctually. She was super hyper! Pa said that before dismissed,Nora rushed out all of a sudden from her art studio and showed her drawings to Pa! lawls~

Then we went Parkway for lunch at Swensen. After that, I bought my sport shoes for school! Cedar doesn't allow shoes that are not shoe-laced. I think. Or should I say for all secondary schools? I bought a pair of sports shoes that consists of 70% white and of Cedar colours, blue and grey :D

After back home, Queenie and I went swimming at Jalan Besar Swimming Stadium! YAY! It was like people wanna compete against me in swimming. lawls... I swam as fast as I can but didn't win and didn't lose~ ;D

So that's about it for today.

Yesterday - 3rd January 2009
It was Qiao Chu's birthday! So basically, my day was spent with Qiao Chu in celebrating her birthday. We watched Yesman! It was extremely hilarious, I must say. Though I hate the last part... naked backs. YUCK.

I bought a MYUK wallet for her! It cost $$. Oh... now then I remembered that I had forgotten to take off the price tag! ZOMG! -.- yeah... she loves it totally! noooo, she loves me more! :D I love her even more! lawls! After watching the movie, she had to go for tuition. MAN, it's her birthday, SPARE HER! TUITION???!!! :b gahhh... anyway she left. And that left with Sharmine and Shu Yun still in their cchms uniform after their orientation. I mean they rushed to the cinema in taxi! gahhh... please, their orientation camp ended like 40 minutes later? ;o

Anyway, we intended to go to the Bunk at the MRT station, but then no pupils in school uniforms are allowed! -.-' We planned to go arcade next, but then the same thing stopped us! :b

Sooo, they had their lunch at seven eleven and we dispersed!

2nd January 2009
Ohhh! That day was the first day of school! Not only did I love it, I am looking forward to going to Cedar Girls' everyday! I love school!!! I feel no stress AT ALL! No pressure! Ohh... and practically everyone in Cedar are unexpectedly approachable, friendly, energetic, enthusiastic, hyper... and much more! I love all Cedarians!

By the way, I could remember 33 names from my class after cautious calculation. lawls.

We had some sort of prize giving that day for the orientation camp. 1I gets none of them! lawls, but it's okay! The most enthusiastic class award goes to 1Oreo! :no surprise: lawls! Their class is very rocking. Erhh... but 1Ice Cream rocks harder KAY!

Our class chairgirl is Megan! YAY! I feel so proud! Vice-chairgirl goes to my partner, Yi Ting! YAY! SUPER PROUD! (She loves being vice!) Treasurer is Yasmin! haha... and so on... :D

I really love Cedar! (from the bottom of my heart)

1st January 2009
It's Sharmine's 12th birthday!
WOOHOO!
We watched Twilight. (like super unupdated?) -laughs-
Okay... after watching... I have no idea why I really looked up to Edward! anddd the Cullens!
I mean they could resist that temptation!
If it were me... I have no idea how I am to resist! (I always fall for temptation) LOLS.

During the movie, out of nowhere, Hwee Lee's phone rang! LOLS. Shimu called her. dots! FUNNY SHIMU!
OH NO MY PHONE IS RINGING NOW...
LOLS!
It was Yu Fang!
hahahahas.
Funny Yu Fang! lawls... :D
So I told her what to bring tomorrow!
anyway... back to 2nd January!
she rocks! She is completely my 恩人!
Yeah, you know that day, we had a 6P class gathering at Boon Keng there.
It was she who accompanied me there! Luckily she lives there, if not, I have to travel there by a very complicated way! yfily!!! THANKYOUUUSOMUCHHHHHH!!!! MUACKS!

Now... back to 1st January, the first day of 2009! After watching the movie, we took neoprints! YAY! And this time round, I totally love these neoprints! All so chio except me! lawls! Queenie drew something funny... I shouldn't state for I will be deadmeat if I do... for more enquiries on this, YOU ARE WELCOME TO ASK ME PERSONALLY!
I put touch-up on Sharmine's face. LAWLS. Didn't mean it, Sharmine! Okay, I meant it. I mean, birthday girl gotta look super pretty right! I don't mean that you're not, you already are! :D

31st December 2008
Countdown... lawls! Watching Channel 5! It was oh-so-funny that night! After countdown, it was like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, !!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! After all those super high cheers, like about 10 minutes later, Queenie came into the room from chatting with whoever on MSN, and asked, "Is it the countdown yet? Is it the countdown yet?" LAWLS! IT WAS 1ST JANUARY!

30th December 2008
Something happened but I can't remembered.
The same thing for the rest of the days! LAWLS!

No comments: