Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, January 26, 2009

One easy way to get bald.

I have just discovered that rebonding your hair can get to hair loss or even get bald!
Information from this credible website.
OMG, that explains my hair fall previously, though it still incurred to me now!
Therefore, one of my targets is thwarted.
So there, fellow readers, do consider this before you rebond your precious hair!
Ohhh... my cousins... >.< . Blog entry ends...
I want to watch INKHEART! XD
p.s
People say the older you are, the more red packets you get, however, does it even imply to me? ;o
If only I am in Hong Kong!...
They have just so much fun there!...
XXXXXX
HAPPY CNY!!!
:):):):):):)
常有压力表示工作不差!
常洗洗涮涮表示有个好家!
常去购物表示有钱可花!
常被宴请表示还有身价!
常有人约会表示年龄不大!
常来我的BLOG表示有人牵挂!
LOL XD

No comments: