Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, January 30, 2009

compelled to blog

Though I am greatly exhausted right now, something pushed me to blog. ARGH, this something arh...
I got into NCC! If you were me, how would you react? I am asking this question for I am just so impassive upon knowing this 'news'. First things first, it's appeased to know that I didn't get into Media Club. Since if I am going to appeal, it would seem absolutely absurd to do so when you got into your first choice. Secondly, CLDDS, I know I can't get in, soooo no point elaborating. Thirdly, it's NCC. Why on Earth do they want to take me in? I don't think the interview was well done. Let me try to recall what was asked that day -
From 1 to 10, how many do you want to join NCC?
I was about to say 6 but then I blurted 7.
What do you look forward most to for NCC?
Shooting.
('cause that was the one of the only two things I know from NCC.)
Do you think you can survive in NCC through lots of tough trainings? (something like that...)
I said yes.
You need to crawl on muds... don't you think it's dirty? I said no.
That's all I can remember...
When they asked for the Napfa test result, I was pretty paiseh, to say BRONZE.
gahh... however, they replied upon eyeing my embarrassed expression, "nonono, it's okay."
ARGH. They really meant it, it's okay.
Guess what? It's pretty deceiving. When I had the interview for Media Club, that senior kept saying good stuff like I was in. In the end, I'm not. She said, "GOOD CHOICE!"
I appealled for Table Tennis today. As in...
I looked for the Table Tennis teachers... they are Mr Yau and Mr Ang.
The one thing that might pulled me to Table Tennis is the writing down of my name by that Table Tennis senior...
eyelids getting heavier...
argh don't wanna continue anymore.

No comments: