Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sujata's request on this xD

Here you are, my distant relative - SUJATA LIEWWW
chio horh?
and then... in the background is...
JOLYNN SEEMINGLY REPRIMANDING SZE WEN... ;O;O
evidence! proof! source! (terms from HISTORY) Such absorbent me, LOL XD.
omg, laughing my head off!!!! LOL!!!! XDD
Starting:

Then...
Next...

Sze Wen looked sun-shined ;x;x ;s;s
o.o
imma confused!!
BOMBA! (THUNDER) [PITCH DARK]
Poor Sze Wen... having been scolded by Jolynn!
Okayokay... don't take it too seriously jolynn, jkjk!!!
Otherwise, I'd be the next ill-fated girl...
----
okayokay... since I posted those pictures, I might as well post other interesting pictures x)
actually, they are ALL taken like damn long time ago.(FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - 2ND JAN) LOLxD


SHARMINE DODGING, AT THE SAME TIME EXPOSING HER LOVELY SMILE!

LOL ANTONG, THE HEROINE! HAHAHA.

TENG LEONG AND HIS CARDBOARD.
LOLOL!
Li Kai being sobotaged, but then at the same time, the HERO OF THAT PERSON BEHIND HIM!! LOL XD!

OKAY! These are contrasting figures!!! LOL! XD
NICE ONE QC!!

okay this picture is not very laugh-able except for Valerie's back...sid...ee .;x

actually, she posed this way! lol xD!

--THE END

WOOHOO!!!

CREDIT TO ALL MY VOLUPTUOUS POSERS!

I SAY, GIVE MODEL A TRY!
CAN DO MO-TE-ER. HAHAHA.

P.S


//

6P!!! <3

No comments: