Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, January 17, 2009

helloooo!!!

hiiii! peeps!!
hmm how do I start?
okay, this is the post for tomorrow because erhh... i won't most probably have the time tomorrow to post yeah!
next thing is today we got this grand induction ceremony! yo!
erhhh... I know I always look gloomy, emokia kind of thing, but it's the other way! When I look gloomy, I am super high within me!! Though it's not applicable to the other way yeah!
Sooo I received my badge, it is from the I/C !!! Unfair!!!
But then, it's uniquely special! YAY FOR MEE!
Now, the sense of doing homework arose within me!!! YAY ME AGAIN!
LOL, I AM ZIKUAING.
Sharmine, you're a real pro!!! Sharmine Teo Wan Pin, chumingle!
I really belong to chinese ;b.
I feel uneasy now that I am not in a Chinese School, but then still, Valerie Crystelo is here!
YAY CRYSTELO!

No comments: