Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This week's Sunday Post

This week's Sunday Post
Why the crap isn't there any Sunday Post from freezeeee this week?

This Sunday is Chinese New Year, it's a public holiday! duh. heehee.

It's 4.52pm now! Ohmygosh. What de OhMy, OhMy waddd. Sorry for the previous lame words yeah, they are just the symptoms of my lunacy, that is being crazy since, you know endlesscraze(if you know my other hotmail arhh)! Though it's pretty officially dead. woo.

What the crap am I talking about, woo?

Anyway, geography homework - a picture consisting of both human and natural enviroment. It just ignite me with that idea of continuing my post on my Beijing Trip yeah. Yap, and what I am going to submit for

woo heng!! This computer just lag off, giving me that anxiety that my whole blog entry might disappear. Thanks God, everything is still in place!

Okay what did I just say? Oh that question reminds me of Mdm Choong, what did I just say? ARH LOL. That's what outcome you get being Mdm Choong's student! wahahah. ;x Anyway, what I am going to submit for that particular geography homework is most probably this...:

This is a hilarious picture, you know why?


(taken in the Beijing Zoo)


First, for natural enviroment, obviously there are those 3 snowy fox and plants nearby. Yap Natural.

Secondly, for human enviroment, there is that window or cage kind of thing to isolate them in. Yap. Human. It seems, there is a lack of human thingy, perhaps, my reflection and the camera I am holding might be considered too?? ahahaha. Funny huh?

I just kind of find my 'jokes', super damn not funny. The thing is I wanna amuse people, make people laugh until they cry. Yet, what "success" I made, funny huh?

Oh yes, I am neither funny nor umm... should I say chatty... Yarhh... that's exactly why the heck I was extremely remorseful choosing those four... three CCAs. I regretted submitting Media Club as my first choice, CLDDS as my second choice and NCC for my third choice...

Firstly for media club, seniors from the double bass of Symphonic Band said that it's just a hobby, with a comment that I've wasted one of my CCA options. Somehow, I might get into Media Club for you know, not many people put that as first choice and also that I put that as first choice. LOL. But then, I am pretty sure that my interview that day was not well performed. Hopefully my poor performance that day may help me FLEE away from Media Club.

Secondly, for CLDDS, seniors from the double bass of Symphonic Band asked me whether I chose CLDDS because I am from Chinese Orchestra in Primary School and that I wanna kind of continue 'Chinesieee'. Yep I guess, they read my mind. They said that CLDDS is completely different from Chinese Orchestra, they don't play instruments, it's just all kinds of Drama, debate and whatsoever. If you know me well, I am so-not-a-drama-person, and often, my face just expresses what I felt. (uh) Great.

Now comes to the third choice, NCC. Initially, I thought, going to NCC might train my determination, perseverance kind of thing. But then now that I know we need to paint our faces with green and black and crawl on the muddy ground, I sensed my uneasiness. ARGH.

Fourth choice is Table Tennis. I hope I won't get into any of my first three choices. Please, I beg you, pardon me, at least give me Table Tennis, my fourth choice okay! They recorded down my name, so I am pretty sure they will take me if they can.

For other musical CCAs, like Gu Zheng, Handbell and Symphonic Band if none of my choices pick me, they will surely scramble for me. HAHA. ---arrogant-ing---

Out of these three, I kind of want Handbell the most. ;b

Next thing, if I am qualified for Badminton, then I REALLY WANNA GET IN, no matter how fierce the teacher is, how tough it can be, how hard I will die, I REALLY WANNA GET INTO BADMINTON. I am really unrepentent now, I hope time machine really exists, I WANT BADMINTON BADLY.

BADMINTON.
BADMINTON.
BADMINTON.

gahh!! Soo back to the point, why the wrong choices of CCAs affect my personality that is chatty. My Mom said it's best for me to get into Badminton for first of all, I am a quiet type of person, getting into Badminton will makes me more active and high. Second of all, in Hong Kong I kept playing Badminton with my sister in that indoor stadium in my grandma's house, I HAD FALL IN LOVE WITH BADMINTON UNCONCIOUSLY THEN!!!!

BUT THEN...
if I am not qualified for Badminton... , Table Tennis will be fine too... just that my growth spurt will not increase as much(my height!!) and my enthusiasm too.

PLEASEE!!! I WANT YOU BADLY, BADMINTON!! BADLY!!! BAD!MIN!TON! BAD-MIN-TON!

BADDDD!
IT'S SOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDD THAT YOU MUSTTTTT
PRAY FOR ME!!!!






















Suddenly, I wanna go back to piano.

No comments: