Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hiiiii!! here's the post!!

Hereby 'expiate' my missing last Sunday post by posting today, on Wednesday! Sorry, to the ones who expected a post from me on Sunday! (if there's anyone...;D)
Do you know why I came to post?? Well, one, I stand while posting, and occasionally bend down to adjust my eye level on the screen, so it's part of exercising my hip muscles ;D Second, it's to fill up my blog with the missing last Sunday post and third... I wanna spit out whatever I wanna say ;D
lol... though I've got heaps of homeworks today! @_@ yeah.
Now, like NOW, then I am starting to feel that sense that I am in school, you know, that kind of play play mood in me is beginning to disappear, yeah.
So many icecreams come and tag! i linked all of you, my yummy icecreams ;D
Soooo, I had CCA auditions today for basketball, volleyball, and badminton. Umm... out of these three wonderful sports, I love badminton best! Though I didn't put it as one of my choices. Guess what? I find that after all these auditions right, those I love most are those which I didn't put as my choices. gahhhh... I know I will be allocated to a CCA I don't really like... I wonder if there's any appeal for CCA, just like appeal for secondary schools. If there is, it'd be too good to be true! If there isn't, I DON'T CARE, i must get into the CCA I love most!!! Yi Ting, regretted putting Badminton as her first choice, she also wondered if there is any appeal. When I heard that she also have this 'appealling' idea in mind, I am soooo happy, I mean I am not alone!!! So we can appeal together! YAY!
I think I really lost my mind when I was choosing those CCAs the other day! ;(
I want Badminton/Gu Zheng/Handbell/???( something!!!#$#$%^&*()*(*^%^%$assdfzxcvcv(*)!
PLEASE ! MAY THERE BE APPEAL FOR CCA!

No comments: