Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, October 16, 2009

1st adventure accomplished

Hello World!
I have no idea why I just can't help sweating. I mean like I am not hot (as in warm) at all, but beads of sweat just keep flowing down my cheeks which is ANNOYING.

Anyway, you know I'd moved house right? Yup, so there's this park near my house and I just went there with Queenie and Nora who are my sisters. (Queenie is 13yrsold while Nora is 6yrsold. ) So, we intended to get Nora riding her scooter merrily in the park. BUT! Things went wrong. Nora was as timid as ever, riding the scooter in a speed that is far slower than a turtle's. So we just patiently followed her, trying very hard not to offend her zi zun xin. But, I can't help anymore, hence, patiently, I told her,"Nora, please, the foot where you land on the ground, you can actually use your toes to push yourself forward, that'll be faster~" "AND YOU CAN LEAVE UP THAT FOOT TO GO FASTER! BOTH FEET OFF THE GROUND PLS!" Queenie exploded. (well, that's not really what she'd said. Still, she was angry) "IF YOU DONT WANT TO RIDE, THEN I SHALL THROW YOUR SCOOTER AWAY!" Volcano erupted. But she's serious. She snatched the pink scooter away and fastened her footsteps.

While she was boiling, Nora and I secretly went the other way. (But that just heat Queenie up even more) Nora and I went to play! LOL. We went to an unusual place. Across the park where it's all deserted. (I'm just curious to know what's on the other side of the park) I told Nora that maybe later we can give Queenie a surprise when she saw us on the other side. Little did we know that danger was uncovering itself... As we walked down the narrow aisle, dogs bark from every house all ferociously. I whispered to Nora and told her to keep really quiet or we'll get into trouble. Of course, everyone knows that dogs can sense anything right? They just barked as we passed their houses despite our soundless footsteps. I told Nora to hold my hand really tightly as the floor went steeper, so steep to the extent that we might fall into the river.

To our relief, there's actually a way out on the other side. We got free and saw Queenie's tomato face. Nora immediately poked her butt, trying to make her happy. However, she just didn't say anything. -.- As we walked back home, we saw Nora's scooter standing by a rubbish bin. I took her scooter and Nora improved her riding skills instantaneously. I bet the super scary ignoring dogs barking adventure works for her. Motivation rocks.

And I can tell you one thing for sure - if Queenie ever walks that aisle, she will faint halfway. But she dared me that she won't. :P!





Nora and I <3 :D:D
- blurry~

No comments: