Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Post-exam Day 2 :D

Hi to the Nelly reading this post in the future!
I will tell you something irrlevant... I went to Wan Ting's blog just now and saw Cherry. She looked exactly like my senior Shanon but with different hairstyles. Cherry looking all feminine while Shanon's head is topped with spiky short hair. Same face, different hairstyles, those just give you a different impression of both of them respectively. LOL, I am talking like a Jury in Style By Jury.

Today, we listened to this cyber wellness talk which I find VERY useful. Http:// this Https://www.blogger.com. Doesn't that already show?

After the talk, I was even more angry with the internet. I hate it even more. Hello? It's obvious that the cons weigh over the pros of the internet. However, if not for the internet, I would not be posting down here. I don't trust the internet. Yet, I'm posting here. I don't trust the internet. That's why my blog entries could never be as in-depth as it should have been in a private diary. I post on blog for the sake of its popularity. I mean like everyone around me has a blog and all, if you just don't blog, doesn't it show how anti-social you are? I don't like blogging but I am forced to. I don't get the point for blogging, really. I simply don't get it. Blogging is like just showing off. Luring people to tag you. Increasing your so-called popularity. I don't know!! But just so many threats are actually on the internet!!!
Conclusion - buy original CDs, don't download illegally. I never ever knew that downloading from limewire is illegal. I mean, I ever came across with that comment on Yahoo Answers but I just thought that it's not credible. UNTIL today, this expert came and so professionally told us so many stuff we never knew they're so dangerous, I just can't help admitting.
Conclusion - don't spend more than 2 hours on the net. It's not addictive to me. I don't play games anymore. They are just lamos. Stupid games. Play for what? They can't help you in anyway. OK perhaps mentally. I mean like you shoot here, shoot there, increase your alertness or something. But over-gaming just cause mental illness on you. Violence naturally conquers you. You never know. I don't know why people actually started gaming. Maybe they are interesting. Yes they are, I must confess that the sound of 'Audition' just switched on the bulb in my mind LAST TIME. Now, I am completely deadpan towards this normal word, 'AUDITION'. You dance in audition, yeah you dance. Faking. Dancing with your fingers. What's the point? You're not physically dancing. You're just using your ten fingers to dance. You call this 'indulgement'? You're not sweating. You're not feeling the beat. You're faking your dance. Facebook games? I don't even think about it. What pet society? You're not owning a pet in real life. You're owning it in the computer. How fake is that? I don't know how the game works but just telling me it's called 'pet society', I don't know how you're going to have fun playing it.

erm... I think I am improving my assertiveness but am I very accusing? But I AM stating the fact.

Conclusion - education comes first. I don't care how fun, how intriguing the internet is. I just don't care. Even if it is. I don't fail my parents. They are the two most important people in my life, without them, I won't be here. They work so hard just to nurture me. Why should we hurt them? We should never ever oppose them even if you think you should. Sometimes, they are in the wrong, but you'd just have to resist your sense of anger and get your patience and humanity. Our parents rock K!

MORE COMING...



No comments: