Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, October 15, 2009

over and a new beginning

EYE IS FINALLY OVER.
and I am FINALLY back to blogging. It's been like 2 months since I last blogged? So, you know what, I'll just make an effort to blog weekly for now. And you know what? I've been searching for a blogskin for an hour and finally found something satisfying. But it seems familiar, I think maybe Yf or someone else used before. Just for now, hopefully, no one is using it.

I think blogskins nowdays are really not that nice anymore. It's like everyone can do such simple 'nice' skins. I don't even think those iconic simple skins are nice anymore 'cause I am so sick of it. I still prefer my old picture-ful blogskins. They rock so much more OKAY. 'cause picture speaks a thousand words and you need a thousand words to match with a picture. That's why I say Art rocks harder than Literature.

I shan't blog too heavily. Well... oh yes I haven't even touch my theory yet 'cause I've been revising this whole week and tomorrow's my piano lesson. Urm but I'm gonna finish it by tonight.

Yes I also did You Jing's present today, heeheehee. Youjing, you will get your lovely present on Monday.

No comments: