Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Regret

Sorry for the confusion, people! BUT mynameisnelly.bs.com is the right one! I know - I've relinked too many times... wait I think I'm just going delete those unused blogs first so as to make things cleaner and not to steal these url names so that people who wanted these names can use them as their blog url.

DELETED! YAY! Hence, for now, on my blogger home page, I only have got 1I BLOG and my blog which is this mynameisnelly.bs.com - it's a silly url but it's simple and straightforward and UNIQUE!

Great. Title - regret. What regret? Well, it goes like this. My cousin, Charlotte had her celebration of turning 16 for her Chinese birthday today at Hong Kong. I am so glad for her!! I wanted to go to Hong Kong so dearly but couldn't. If only we were informed, then we would have ended up in H.K today since you know, I've got like a 5-day holiday! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I actually MISSED this chance! I have had 5 completely free days - Friday, Saturday (TODAY!), Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Oops, fine, it's not COMPLETELY FREE, just no school kays! Friday, I've got piano so it's actually not counted. Sunday, I've got Art so it's also not counted. Monday, going out with HWEELEE -.- Tuesday, Queenie has school -.- ALL IN ALL, it's today, the only COMPLETELY FREE day and I totally didn't use this chance. THE ONLY CHANCE.

If only we had been keeping in touch with each other (with my cousins), I would have known. I can't believe that our coldness on the outside towards each other overpowers what we truly felt. I mean, ok, like now, we've all grown up and kind of think that we don't match anymore. She's hongkong-ish and we are singapore-ish. IT'S DAMN UNTRUE LORH OKAY. We still missed them. We still remember all the wonderful times we had together. we HAD together. We still speak cantonese at home, we still watch HONG KONG drama, WE still stick to what's happening in HK. Right, so from this 'lesson', I learnt to face people whom we have a gap between and stop doing what it's not supposed to be like. But I don't mean we have a gap. WE MADE that stupid freaking gap. AND I am going to close it and shut us tight.

Anyway, I hadn't been doing a lot of things today. Today, I did few minutes of wallowing in misery of what I had mentioned above. On the positive side, I tidied up Nora's dishevelled shelf the whole day. Serious, THE WHOLE DAY. I don't need any complimentary comments or gratitude, the sense of satisfaction I felt within was more than enough. BUT of course, there's MORE! The living room is totally not a place where anyone can survive.

At 6.30pm, Queeenie and I jogged to Parkway. It's pretty annoying that we constantly need to stop in front of traffic lights. HMPH. Until we finally reached Parkway around 15minutes later, we bought Nora's barbie DVD- Barbie and the Swan Lake as a reward for her and for us, Confession of a Shopaholic. When we reached home, we watched Confession of a Shophaholic while having dinner. The movie was funny in a way but it's not COMPLETE! The book actually stir me a lot more effectively.

From this, I learnt that hard work, as in your efforts actually bring out results/good things. In one sentence, good things come out of hard works. Merely watching a movie might be an easy thing to do but you don't get all that you would get from a book. You need to check the dictionary for unfamiliar words in a book but ultimately when you'd read the book, you'd feel so gratified.

You have to mill, to face obstacles, no matter how difficult they might be. 'Cause you'll never know just how wonderful they may turn out.

No comments: