Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I slept for like 2 hours for afternoon nap?

We collected our new performing uniform today! which we are going to have on that very SYF day. It's in green(yuck), yellow and pink(kcuy). The yellow is okay, however the green and pink are oh so too dark and bright and too they don't at all suit together(i think). Yet, it's still fine generally.
WE missed the talk on PSLE science , reason being it had been took away from Chinese Orchestra. [[[ actually.. we had a choice either to go there or come co de, since our SYF competition is coming so soon, both my sister and I went co instead of that talk. okay okay, but it doesn't mean that psle is not important, since my Dad is already up there in the hall listening to the talk, he can transfered some information after home right? This is what the 一举两得 thing is- kill two birds with one stone. The only possible loss is on whether my Dad would get us to all the info discussed. After CO, both my sister and I quickly rushed to the hall for the talk ><"
Tell you a secret lol, my pe shorts right which I had been wearing all day at school is so the loose, that I have to pull the pants so high in order not to let it fall :X

For heaven sake, tomorrow's a busy day I TELL YOU. And!! I hadn't even finished my homeworks! .____.!"!!

No comments: