Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, March 02, 2008

You know what, I am so beginning to hate blogger ler.
Hate it.

'Cause I'm starting to love livejournal. Okay, you don't know, I'm intricate okay, and it's impeccable for me to be so wierd kay. I don't know how to explain because I'm intricate, so bare with it, but I just so want to have a livejournal now. Do you negotiate with me? Perhaps to cater myself, and to be more impartial, I shall create a livejournal when I'm thirteen which is so SOON! (: Perhaps I shall marooned this blog on my thirteenth birthday this year, and strike for one livejournal account! HA! Is this receptive then? (: It is so that :P Sorry, blog, don't be susceptible kay ((:
Okay okay... I might be talking so doubtfully, I know you don't understand what all my stupid torrents are about, kay kay kay. Just take it as I'm talking to a wall kay.


Yesterday we bought a lot of birthday presents in Bugis! We bought flock of name tags, one for Wan Ting, one for Wen Jing and one early tag for Clare whose having her birthday very soon. They cost so much luh. Three for about 19 dollars! One cost about six dollars! :S And we constantly bought a lot of other things. I lost my water bottle. So we went to the Nike shop and bought one Nike bottle, and it's not that spray-eh common one and not the Stephanie one and not the Clare's one either. I think it's neither of you-r water bottles, it's one which is physically so different lah.
And we bought, no, I bought, one pink ring file which cost 10 dollars! However it's one outright great one, and I completely love it. And I bought one very early birthday present for Hui Qing which she requested - one hole puncher. I bought a white one and I think she only doesn't want either a black or a pink one, HUI QING, white one can? And then I bought one nice correction tape with a free eraser in it, and a blue pen, lastly one pink-k pen.



Am I boasting or what..... Okay don't mistaken that, I know it contrast with boasting would be so similiar .. but because that I'm so totally don't know what to do, that I had to.. blog.. and don't know what to blog.. so I blog about ytd.. AND.. she said hey again.

No comments: