Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, February 29, 2008

You see, I actually got so much things to blog about, but guess what? These things just disappear and fade off easily in my mind, so hard, it's really damn hard for me to catch them and actually knows what they are you know.

Okay, I think I caught one thing in my mind now. Oh yeah, even tiny little thing like this, I can forgot this. Today's? WanTing's b'day? OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANTING! and? Today is a precious day I TELL YOU. But I know you know. Today is the day where it only appear once in 4 years! So, after today, we'll have to wait for another 4 years for today to appear again. Wow! I really envy Wan Ting you know. Such a date! She has such nice parents, such a nice mother, to have her borned on today. Do you know how young Wan Ting is?!?! She's just three! But I guess some disadvantage of having a birthday like this is that, the person will precious birthday a lot, right Wan Ting? Though you mightn't understand what I'm talking about lah, but.. raftly, you take birthday very precious right? I know you're nodding your head :) And you might be very insulting, since people will laugh their head off because you're only three but it's not a bad thing to be three right, at least you're so young.. I wish I could be three again ><, when I do nothing and know nothing and that's the so best thing to know nothing !! :(

Okay what else. Can you show up, things in my mind? GREAT. Nothing showed. umm... oh yesh! Since today is so precious, my sister Queenie suggests us to celebrate today! WOO-HOO! We just bought pizza hut which is so nice, I mean we bought the delivery lah, but it wasn't yet here, I mean the pizza. IT'S THE FIRST TIME.. FIRST TIME WE BOUGHT PIZZA HUT DELIVERY HERE ! So, there another thing to celebrate on, our first pizza hut delivery! HOHOHO! So damn precious. Hey, did you notice that I had a lot of 'precious' in this blog entry. YEAH. Okay if I'm going to talk about another precious, I will pick it out and bold it :) Now really nothing in my mind ><. ehh.. should I or should I not leave? umm.. nothing. alright, then, bye.


-------

I think one thing came fading in my mind liao! It's the English section A thing, we took back our MCQ, I knew my score. It's so damn low okay :( Oh and it's such a not nice thing to post it here :X SO WHY AM I HERE THEN IF I'M NOT POSTING IT.. alright, just here to tell you right, how pity I was :X Okay bye.

No comments: