Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BOO!
-----
okay okay.. I know you're so very scared, as my mention about being away from blog right?
I think, I shan't dodge from blog, it's such an idiot thing okay. Blog is to help me lol :D sohereiam! BOO! BOO! BOO! :D
I changed another skin again, sorry luh, I love changing skin okay. Without changing the skin, the blog is like so damn dead okay. It's like so much more lively if your blog is always animated with skins :D
Though I say so about not dodging from blog anymore, it's not the thing that I am going to well, like update 24 hours kay kay kay :D
-----
Today's the higher chinese paper 1! OMG! so fast CA1 liao == I hadn't even custom in 6P. Sometimes I even wrote the 5P index number in those worksheets, and even write 5Patience for the class column. And same to Chinese class, I wrote the 5R index number too, and even (rarely) write the 5R index number.
gahhhh. TIME, can't you just freeze?

No comments: