Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

HELLOS xD
I'm home so early =x
I'm supposed to be released 10 minutes after by right, but, I came home early because LIN LAO SHI has to go to the hospital this early.
POOR LIN LAO SHI.
She is so extremely good, you know. Though I know that, reluctantly, she didn't give us the spelling, I know she wants to, but.. everyone disagreed so. And perhaps another reason is she's too tired =x Okay, anyhow, 林老师,新年快乐! Everyone was so screaming and shrieking with joy when LIN LAO SHI RELEASED US FROM 3.30 TO 3 AND FROM 3 TO 2.40. Oh my gross! She is so nice to us <3


ZHU said that he's going to test my cpl with his FORTUNE POWER LOL =D These words really do, make me feel better, that I'M NOT GUILTY :D So thank you so much zhu!! <33


SERENE IS SO PRO! PRO! PRO! PRO! We had the spelling bee today and guess who gets the highest in our class?!?! Apparently SERENE LOL <3 Can I reveal the score she got?!?! Better not ;x This is just a... hint to all participants from 6R AND 6K, beware of us, HOHOHO~ WE HAVE THE SECRET WEAPON LOL =X
So unfair you see,.,., My sis' class is not participating this spelling bee thingy. She shouldn't had gone to that loyal class, it insults her so much. This loyal class ah, those china ducks are all so rude, they think they are in the third class, PUI PUI PUI! RUBBISH! My sis is so damn miserable.. And so is JIA YI, POOR QUEEN AND JIA YU ;{


umm... tomorrow's the last day of the year of pig. MY YEAR! AHHHH... The rat is so going to conquer us, POOR US! WE, ADORABLE PIGS ARE SO GOING TO BE DESTROYED BY THESE TEENY EVIL RATS ;{ Anyhow, it was set, by the heavenly god. All I can do is to wait for another 12 years for my PIGGY YEAR TO COME BACKK!
aw.. we gotta perform again tomorrow. eeks. We have to change after performing. CHIOR MEMBERS ARE ALL SO SHUANG. They don't have to change, all they do is, perform in their home clothes.
US?!?!
...



O_O
nelxx ;d
rush hour 4- homeworks :P

No comments: