Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am back! XD

Hallo people,

I am back I tell youuu. I think I was fully recovered. Still got some tiny bit haven't lahhh :X the only thing that I am lacking of is my proper voice, okay, it already sounds proper, just that it's hard to speak. And sometimes, it's like.. so itchy that I've to burst out coughing. I wish I had never been that greedy. Next time, I will beware of those crispy hotty food!

Though I hadn't finish my homework yet, I'm already so relaxing! :) I've no idea why so. Yesterday when I'm still so brittle, I'm worrying about my homeworks so much but today when I'm much tougher, I don't feel the need to really do all the homeworks :X

Tomorrow's the higher chinese paper ><
I feel like I've learnt nothing in the chinese class in the past, so, I'm so preparing to fail. No luh, all depends on fate and luck, if I really had learnt nothing.. >_<

No comments: