Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, February 29, 2008

Hey!

Hey Hey Hey!
Hey I am here! :)
I feel so ultra relaxing now hey!
So good to be true, that today hasn't IT LESSON afterschool :)
I LOVE TODAY!
And somemore exams are over.. almost over :)
I still have english paper 1 woo.. I hadn't take it as I had been absent that day, however the other paper which was to be taken that day which is the chinese one, I re-took it yesterday.
The chinese paper 1 was okay lah, though I wouldn't say I would take like a star or what so ever star.
It was okay, fine.
And thank-ie god, sis said hey ytd.
I so hoping she would never say hey again.
Why, do you hey here and there all the time?!?!

I made an Ashley Tisdale skin just now, and it's nice!
And I changed to this skin which is nice too!
nice x2! :)

And arial rawks! :)

No comments: