Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, February 04, 2008

Today is not an ordinary day.
I thought "unhappiness" should come before the happiness.
Or had I had the wrong understanding?!?!

I cpl with a twins person. Some of you know right. Is it guilty?!?! Like that I'm breaking one of the KNS rules.. Afterall, not all TWINS people are that bad. Anyhow, he also wants to quit TWINS. But the TWINS leader isn't that bad either, it's all the members who ruined the guild. Tell you a secret - the TWINS leader has once been in my friendlist lol =x Perhaps it's his bad luck for having such members ;x


blah blah blahs.
Let's not talk about the negative extraordinaries, but the POSITIVE ONES :D
First thing first.
Sharmine said she's going to buy me a 30K cashcard for my birthday present !
I was like OMG when I heard that =x
She's such a good good good good good... friend :D
And actually..
She didn't actually did want to gift me that at prime tense. It's because of her big mouth that cause her to buy me that ;x She said she had once bought ANG CHONG BENG a 20K cashcard. So, if she's going to gift me any cashcards lesser than 20K or even not giving me any cashcards at all, she would think that I'm going to think the other way, that it isn't fair because she bought him a 20K and not buying at least a 20K for me. And I might think that ANG CHONG BENG'S grade in the bottom of her heart is more than mine, understand? That means ACB is more of a... means that ACB means more to her than me.. SO! THAT'S HOW.










uhh..
this somehow..
gets to be negative ;S

No comments: