Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, March 15, 2008

wahlao I hate phonecalls.
I hate those stupid co boys, they think they are who harh, especially that retarded *alester ong, they are students, think they are gangster ah, STU-PID!

In case this is an offence, right, I typed them this way (:
If there's a war now, they are just those retarded spearhead, what is the mean to snarl everyday, won't they rather be positive in spending their time than snarling?

We watched Horton yesterday and it was nice (: It was about one elephant named Horton who finds a speck which lived billions of tiny (hu) people on it. A kangaroo saw this and wants a hindrance for Horton to start with another folly again. She doesn't believe what Horton had insisted however, Horton was very true about it. I was wondering if we are just living in one of that similiar speck now, one blue and green earth-y speck, there might be one large giant in space that is just watching us. Perhaps rain and thunder and snow are just simple plays by this giantly giant. PERHAPS. Though it wasn't true I know.

School is soon. And my homeworks are yet to be done. :(

No comments: