Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, March 24, 2008

weeeeeeeeeeee

I'm totally obssessed with rainy days!
I love raining!(which is what is happening now)

Our seats were changed today.. aw.
Sharmieeeew was arranged to be seated next to Yao Liang.
LOL.
Sharmiew is damn pathetic lol, she is sitting with him during sup class and so does she during the normal class.
And almost everyone is sitting with people of their same 'sex', except for three pairs.. I think. They are so unlucky lollol.
I am sitting with Shu Yun the quiet girl (:.
And there is those two china men in my group. Mdm Choong made them sit together with one condition-to speak English to each other, which is what so called phasing in English and out Chinese. During 'group' work, all four people were so duh quiet. I can't help it anymore and therefore speak.[though i think someone already did before me hahah {whose so much more impatient than me}]
And Sharmiew's 'new' group is just that different, instead, they are snatching the chance to speak which is oh so active luh.
OH and today's homeworks are sososo many okay so bye.

No comments: