Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

200th post

WAY TO GO!
Yays, here typing the 200th post :D

Today, there's the trip to Little India which lures 9 schools. That's what Hwee Ling accurately counted 0.0. Anyway, the trip was fine, and fun! Strangely, I could not help yawning at the beginning of the trip, tears were rolling down my cheeks irrepressibly. But they were like deadpan tears. TT We had roti+pratas+another one which I was not sure of the name. It tastes great without the sauce. From this trip, I had gained impression on Little India, I felt that the Indians are very meticulous in their work. Simply look at the carvings they made for the gods and goddesses in the temple, and shops with lots of things (that have shiny glittery small things sticking on it) hanging on the roof. Lastly I could feel how they adore shimmers, I mean like everything they have are shinning. At the end of the trip, I went for a henna, I thought it was beautifully drawn. I got a flower on my hand :D which only cost like 50cents? :D Also, that I bought a merlion key chain for the MALACCA PUPIL.

Umm... later that day, I tell you I've like never borrow so many money from my dear friends :D I was short of 10cents for the henna sooooo, I borrowed 10cents from Sharmine. Then later on, going to Hwee Ling house for practices on the upcoming inter class game by bus, due to my forgetting for bring ez-link card, I have to borrow 55cents from Hwee Ling and then borrowed 55cents from Qiaomei for travelling back home. Ohhhh thank youu you people for your wonderful shilling :D

Yahs, going to Hwee Ling's house was fun! At first, we intended to practice basketball, but then later we found out that the basketball has a hole which leaks the air inside, which was not bounceable. Sooooo we've been busy finding a solution but then all failed. Then we just practice the overhead pass, chest pass but not bounce pass for obvious reason. At last we played Monopoly and either Qiaomei, Serene or Hwee Ling win because I know I lost. :D Okay, you might find me spouting nonsense because these are the only other three playing the game. :P Whatever, win or lose is not that really important lahs. Then then, got home with Qiaomei's shilling.

Just like how I played Monopoly, I borrowed too much money. heex.

No comments: