Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, October 10, 2008

Second day after PSLE

Dear readers,

Well, how are all of you doing on the second day after PSLE? I don't think I think that PSLE is over somehow. Like I still had lots of incomplete stuff. Plus I am feeling utterly discomforting and squirmed. My sister is harrassing me with her voice talking to the phone every now and then, alright, she hangs up now. Oh now, she is telling me,"3 o'clock go out." Yep, yesterday, like I said, we were going for a movie right? Plan changes, all thanks to me, we'll be watching Wall-E at 4.35pm today in Vivo City. Really feeling unsettled, looking at these dishevelled things around me. ARGH.

Yup, Sujata is already feeling bored on merely the second day after PSLE. Nope, she already commented on that yesterday. WOW.

Today, we had the Malacca trip's briefing, received (to me) lots of papers on that. Brought my Hong Kong passport to school for we were supposed to. When Mdm Choong looked at the photo in my passport, she said, "Too YOUNG." Oh right, it's only like four years ago, I only looked differently young in the photo because I didn't have my spectacle on and perhaps the short cute hair I got. :D So, I was given the form which I am supposed to give it to whoever at the ICA Building to show how urgently we've to change the photo. Since I didn't at all know how it really works, therefore, I just got the form, hoping to get rescued by Daddy by letting him help me out with this task. He went to the ICA Building and as expected, I was not accepted to update my passport for it is a blue HONG KONG passport book. Hence, now Daddy got to go to Geylang Road for the place where I can get it updated. So, hopefully, he is able to make it. THANKS DADDY!

My sister's historic voice was reverberating my mind. She was crazily happy that she got CREDIT for Maths ICAS. Congratulation sis. Hopefully I'll get the results soon but it seems unlikely possible because we have been busy with trips here and there.

Umm... yup, I think Qiao Chu, Yuan Zhen and Si Qi are now playing whatever they are playing in Suntec City. Well, just to tell you the truth, Si Qi spoke about DDR, but actually I've no idea what it is, all I know it's a sort of game. HAAHAA.

I am so looking forward to watching High School Musical 3 with the eight wonderful people in my class! Perhaps Nora's going too with my maid, but it kind of spoils the atmosphere if that the case :X... bye!

No comments: