Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

#201- Feelings

Today, we were given the books for posting to Secondary 1. Oh my, I don't know, but I feel a ripple of something(either excitement or... fright) chasing up and down my back and I simply feel my hair standing up when looking at these words: Posting to Secondary 1. I don't know what happened. I feel quite... sad knowing that I am leaving Hong Wen but it's strange because I am not leaving like so soon yet :S Donno lehx, simply eyeing at S1, I felt uncomfortable. :P Perhaps I would really miss everything that (used to) belong to me then...

Anyway, then then then, we were chided by Mdm Choong for not being disciplined after PSLE, and then then then we went to the computer lab and do social studies research. After that, we were free to do whatever we wanted to. I went to blogskins.com, and commented on some blogskins, hoping to increase my hierarchy in blogskins so that these wart blogskinners will link back to my blogskins to comment on my latest blogskin. It is totally unfair, and I am stating the truth. Okay, since Mdm Choong said that we should tolerate like what Singaporeans do when they feel disgusted to some cultures of the other religion, I shouldn't drone...

After school, we trained for the inter class basketball game. I was completely stupefied that Hwee Ling could succumbed to the temptation of not getting hungry you know. I mean, I, who had lunch was already hungry at 3pm and she, not having lunch from 12 onwards didn't even seemed to complain. Right, and I tell you, I've never been so lethargic at least for the past two years before.

Now it's 9pm already and my recent readers should know what I am engaged to. :D

No comments: