Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I AM BACK!

Hello there my dear readers,
if you notice, IAMBACK from
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION.

It sounds utterly funny, you know, looking at your previous entries.
Anyway, it seems, supposedly I should be happy like crazy after PSLE, but I am not quite.
Totally DEADPAN. :P
I've no idea why, my mind is completely blank.
Maybe I have exam fever, 100 degree celcius.
Perhaps. :D

Today I had Higher Chinese.
Paper 1 is really bad.
I've lost my mind.
There's like nothing for me to write.
I just wrote wrote wrote trying to add something extraordinary to fill in the spaces until the forth page because that's the limit for us 6RCL to write.
A few more lines to complete the page when Mrs Chiam declared to stop.
T_T
Whatever it's over why talk about it.
I just hope for at least I can get 240 and above.
For at least I can get to Anglican High School though it will be a disappointment to Daddy.
If my estimation is right, I should get like 245... just pray man.
Just one more sentence before I quit talking about PSLE, Science is damn difficult.

So erh, like everything's gone new. Blogger, you know the layout, cbox, blogskins, everything seems strange to me, like going to a new world, HAHA. Oh yahs, lost all your dearly links 'cause I was extremely infuriated that day when I deleted all the codes. And then, maybe I shall resume blogskinning too! Perhaps I might be going to movie later with my sister to celebrate this oh so exhilarating ending.

Oh, give me your links please, leave them in the tagboard, I'm frustrated to collect your links from everywhere I don't know.

One more thing before I go, Northen Lights by Philip Pullman rocks!

Nelly:D

No comments: