Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, October 12, 2008

blogskin



Dear readers,

check out my latest skin~ I thought this is the most gorgeous blogskin compared to all my other blogskins. Perhaps the main reason for my accurate perception is the help of my dearly great sister, QUEENIE KE! She plays such an important role in this skin that I credit her. I really do appreciate your time in helping me to judge on what's nice and what's not. :D

Despite our hard work, there is one blogskinner who is quite unreasonnable, she rates me 4.5 stars. Well, I really thought that that's unfair initially because blogskins which do not at all deserve 5 complete stars got 5 stars, but when I think deeply, I thought this person is the sort of fair person who has "versatile" ratings, not like those who rate every skins for 5 stars just to show how kind he/she is. However, I do appreciate if she gives me why my blogskin does not deserve 5.

After designing this fabulous blogskin, my sister and I went to Popular. She bought some stationery while I sort of sauntered, looking at the secondary schools' books. I thought that maybe I shall act fast now, so that I will not end up like what I am now in the future, so I bought a book on chinese composition. Although, I have like no idea of the format. Heex.

Umm... that's like about it. OH yahs, today, when my sister and I were prepared to leave the swimming pool after all the swimmings and showers, we saw Si Qi. Okay, we were like hiiii. I was surprised that she wore the same shirt as what she had wore yesterday when we met in Popular. Or probably because that my spectacle is not on that very moment, that I assumed that. But I am quite sure that she wore shirts with the same colour. My sister said that she supports red house, that's why.

Health Ed test tomorrow! Hopefully I can do well.

yllen

No comments: