Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy

Hello my dearest readers,

Wow, like everyone's happy worhx.
Everywhere and everythere, "PSLE is over" LOL!
But you never know when sadness/frustration would dominate our mood.
YOU NEVER KNOW. (MDM CHOONG'S FAVOURITE EXCUSE)
Okayxxxx, so guess what?
I am so happy and so in the i-don't-care mood that I didn't even bother to study for Health Ed some sort of test on Tuesday. >< It's like no important. But I'd better have an ace up my sleeves, HAHAH. NO lahs, I will do my revision, but it will be delayed till tomorrow, who wanna spoil their moods like so damn early right.
Yippeeee, I am screaming gleefully away in my heart, I am going to resume swimming tomorrow!! Like so long since I swam last time. I MISS YOU MY WONDERFUL SWIMMING POOL! At first, Nora is supposed to come swimming together but what coincidence that is, running nose. Like duh, I always 碰了一鼻子灰 when I have such visage of sincerity to request her for some fun. :P
Queenie is always looking at me as if I've done something wrong, and when I approached her, guess what? smelly face(脸臭臭) Just kidding my dear, but can you just give me like just a little amiability, I felt guilty.
Oh, the 叮当‘神’探is showing, byeeeee!

No comments: