Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, February 16, 2007

CNY celebration


Just got the CNY celebration, and that's why I am soooooo tiring now that I don't even want to do any homeworks today!Actually, according to my timetable, I should be doing many homeworks today! But just because of the Chinese New Year Celebration- CNY celebration, I cannot concentrate on the homeworks, or should I say, I cannot concentrate at a single thing!!!!!And that's all because of the time I woke up today...Everyone, let's guess, what is the time I woke up today??? I won't tell the answer until someone type a guess in my tag board, and I can tell you a clue very honestly, it is the time when the sky haven't even brighten.
When I was in school, that time, I needed to perform that performance, Chinese Orchestra... What a waste of time! Wasting my time on changing the golden uniform(like what you see in the photo,2 p3 pupils are wearing that golden uniform).......
But, I get a chance to judge the Chinese New Year costum competition's contestant! The judging is like this, Miss Toh gave each of the class monitors a sticker, for sticking on the contestant's hand if you think that the contestant costum is the best! Since I am the monitress, I got a chance to be the judge! I tell you all a secret, kies? I actually broke the rules! But that's not something that I should be proud of, I sticked the sticker on a P1 pupil, she's from 1Patience,which is my buddy's class, because of the class my buddy was in, 1P, I sticked on that 1P little girl's hand...Bias, right?? But I had no choice, I kept telling myself that I should not be Bias, but I did...
At the last event, is the exchanging of madrain oranges with the teachers! First, I saw Miss See at the back so I exchanged with her, but actually, at the bottom of my heart, I wanted to exchange with Mrs Tan as I think she is a very good teacher, but I still get a chance to exchange with her. Before I stepped out of school, I saw Mrs Tan!!!! So, I exchanged with Mrs Tan the exchanged oranges I got from Ms See and said " Happy new Year!!!" that's not something very special, as I also said that to Ms See, Mrs Tan said to me,"快高长大!" That's the only words I can remember from her, haha, but she also had spoke to me other...Ahhhh ha!I remember!She also said "学业进步" to me too! erm...I think that's also what Miss See had spoke to me too!! I just liked having teachers like them!

Look at the photo, it's what I had taken from my handphone during the lion dance...but I think that most of you can't really see the lions dancing...because the pupils in front were all blocking me! Never mind...

No comments: