Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, February 12, 2007

Science Centre

Glad to know that... I guess the recent readers should know. that I was not late for the post today!!!!!!!! :D Very Gladi! not gladi la, glad. okay, the science centre trip was very very interesting and I had learnt many many things about DNA cells! haha, remembering how funny it was for Qiao Chu to xi sheng zi ji for putting her mouth cheeks liquid thing into the lenses.......and into the microscope. Her cheeks liquid are very pretty instead, haha! Pretty?? Actually I saw some pink things through the microscope of her cheek liquid. And some other colour that I love it so much that I want to kiss her mouth, just kidding, haha! funny right, my funny joke.

I could tell you something that I do not really like in the bus. Actually, I do really love the bus when we are going to the science centre, but the bus that drove us back to Hong Wen School was terrible!! It had the smell of some fruit I hate, some sweet fruit, that always put in desert, like cherry...I hate that smell and so do I hating that person named Cherry...Whoever names are called Cherry, I hate her, since I hate the smell of the fruit of it, Cherry...

However, the bus that brought us to the science centre was awesome! I like the smell of that bus as that bus had some kind of alcohol smell! I just had a thought that maybe, our bus were exchanged with 5L's bus since my class and 5L went to the sciene centre at the same time, same date. My sister explained to me every word of the bus, that what she said, she's from 5L,"The bus that bring my class to the science centre is smelly, as though some fruit smell, but the bus that bring us back to school is different, totally different with the previous bus." so, I proved it! We had exchanged! And, that's also why I got headache in school after going to science centre, it's because, of the bus!!!!!

Talking about bus, Qiao chu, jolyn, yuan zhen and me are having lots of fun in the bus.What I meant was, the previous bus, okie? I think it's funny, you might think it's lame because you are not really there, watching the show Qiao Chu and Yuan Zhen were doing, they were like actors! hahahahahhaha......At first, nonono, I mean Qiao Chu started off first, she put her hands to the front seat, near the window that part, Yuan Zhen sat in front of Qiao Chu, I sat beside Yuan Zhen and Jolyn sat beside Qiao Chu. When Qiao Chu hand moved forward and forward again, suddenly, Yuan Zhen went and pushed her hand, and they are talking about Qiao Chu being the lion and Yuan Zhen being the mouse, mouse can still kill lion, hahahahahahahahaha!!!! It's not funny typing it, but it's funny thinking of what just had happened this morning!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,I can't stop my laugh!HAHAHAHAHAH,but still got many shows they acted to laugh at, it's just that I don't have time to tell you all, to tell you step by step of what had happened, sorry, but I hd to laugh, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......

No comments: