Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Monday, February 19, 2007

Yesterday...


Yesterday...Not again! Forgot to type a post of "yesterday" yesterday! But, I really cannot help it as I don't really have much time! One in thousand I could have a chance to type about yesterday! If you strongly believe that I have time to post this entry yesterday, I'll tell you about the story of yesterday to help you for not believing then... From the very beginning, my mother planned to go to Sentosa, Anthony Sentosa, haha, all right, back to the main topic. From the very beginning my mother determined to go to Sentosa with my family for appreciating some flowers the day before yesterday, she read one of the newspapers that day unconsciously that there is a free trip to Sentosa to see thousand of flowers, so she discussed with my father,my sister and me if we want to go, after some time of discussion,we decided to go. My mom told my sister and me to be early for bed that night but we did not hear her words although she shouted at us, we just didn't put her words into our heads, that's why we slept very late that night, about midnight. Yesterday morning, my sister and I woke up at 10 am,but we were supposed to wake up at 8am for getting ready to the trip of Sentosa, we are late!!! So we rushed for brushing our teeth, changing the clothes and all those preparation when you wake up! When we reached Habourfront where there is free bus to bring us to Sentosa that time, it was already 12 to 1 something, a long row of people were lining up to go to Sentosa by those bus! We had no choice, my father suggested not to go to Sentosa but Vivo City, we agreed with him and got all the shoppings in Vivo City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody, look, changing of minds....Essentially, we were supposed to go to Sentosa but we changed our minds to go to Vivo City for shopping... What a waste of time that day!!! We had wasted that day! What causes me now, is I still got a lot of homeworks to do!!!Just because of the waste of that day!!I should have finish my homeworks that day if we hadn't go out! And that's also why I hadn't post this entry yesterday as I needed to do homeworks yesterday! ................................................................................ However,it was quite happy in the shoppings, look at the photos(Me and my sister at Vivo City)! Got to go, I still need to go to my aunt and uncle house for paying a new year call and of course going there for taking ANG PAO!!!! By the way, "新年快乐!" to those who read my blog!

No comments: