Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Road Safety Park

So sorry for the readers as this post should be published on Monday yet I published lately, TODAY!
What I am going to write about was...nono, should be type about was... about the road safety park. You know, before going to the Road Safety Park, my form teacher, Ms Koh chose about 10 road masters, including me. But when we reached the park, Mr Teo only wanted 3 road masters... I really want to be a road master!!!!Ooopss, I dun want to be a road master!No, I want! I dun want!want!dun want!......................I dun know! Being a road master, the merit will be: won't be walking around the whole park, getting lost... but the demerit is to be bit by mosquito! I dun know if I want to be a road master! Since this activity was already past, let's not talk about being road master then.
At last, I was a pedestrain....Jia Yi is so good to be a cyclist! But she said to me that her...backside was quite pain because of the thing that should look like a chair is small, not comfortable after that activity, so being a cyclist was not that perfect! What I was thinking now was, being the motorist will be the best!!!!!!!!!!!! But as I thought about it, somehow, I think it's not that good, as I could see Wen Jing, she doesn't know how to control her car and got collided with another car, and that's how she got demerits.
Perhaps, the pedestrain is the best! It's so good to have Ms See around to play with Yan Ling and me as our route are the same H! If it hadn't been Ms See, I won't be completing the stations, or should I said, no is type, none of the steps are done! If it hadn't been Ms See, I will be in confusion, full of places in my mind!However, in Ms See class, it's pretty boring. What I meant of 'Boring' is I dun really understand what Ms See is talking about...Well, but she's a kind teacher indeed, so is Mrs Tan, so is Ms Tan, so is Ms Koh!
Erm...through this activity, I finally get what are the things you will get when you are being the person, like me, now I am getting ready for the Heritage Tour for Chinatown happening on tomorrow!!
p.s: Mentioning of Ms See just remind me something. The something is I got full marks for Maths Test and so do Kai Qing! Kai Qing and me are totally twins, we got 99 marks last year during the Maths exam, SA2!! Do you agree with me that Kai Qing and me are twins after this post? Sure you do!

No comments: