Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Don't show your heart if nescessary


You guys, guess what??
Sometimes, I really do feel sad or want to cry, I don't really show my emotion in my face, instead of a sad smile, I would show a nice smile. I would rather like to smile than to cry. If you really want to cry, but you are shy, just cry in your heart. I did always slove my problems in my sleep sometimes. In my dream with the fairy godmother(my mind). Soooooooo, those who are like what I had mentioned, you should try my new method. It really do work!
And remember, keep your smile!always! don't show your feeling out. That's what I want to say, the end.

No comments: