Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, February 16, 2007

First class

I had always been wondering, how can I go to the first class? Maybe, I will go to the first class somedays, but when???Next year??POSSIBLE, if only I work harder this year. nothing make sense with just saying 'I want to go to the first class!' that's the stupidest thing I had ever heard, by myself, I mean my brain... I just want to ask some of the first class pupils, how did they go to the first class? What are the secret methods???
Actually, I could go to the first class in comparing the total marks of my result last year, which means that I should be in 5R this year, the reason is all because of my ENGLISH!!! Talking about English, I want to blame myself, slap myself!For having a band 3 in english! You know what? Yi Xuan is so good, she's in the first class, if only my english is band two, I will be having the same bands in all the four subjects as her! If only my english got band 2!My maths, science and chinese are the same banding as Yi Xuan of the last year result! But english...she got band 2, but me???Band 333333333333333! Just hate saying that,embarrassing for posting such a blog in my blog...See, if you read all my blog entries, you will know how bad my english is! READ, READ, READ! I am such a stupid dumb!
But English, the adults always say that you can't learn it, you just can pass your English exams by ur life, in your daily life! And that's also why I am always writing blogs, it's just to improve my English! Look how my english is! Bad right?? Just like an EM3 student! I hate myself!

No comments: