Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Heritage Tour for Chinatown

Thursday la! Stupid! Ooopss... I am here typing a blog for everyone in the world to see... Or...should I blame myself for that... Actually, this post should be posted on Thursday because the Heritage Tour on Chinatown is happening on Thursday... I always forgot to post the blog of event on the right day, like the road safety park should be posted on Monday but I posted it so late... "Forget, forgot, FORGOTTEN!"Just like what Mr.Gan said, remembering his voice in Primary Three...
Let's not talk about Primary three, how late I was and all those stupid nonesense! Let's talk about the Main Topic I was going to tell you is the Heritage Tour to Chinatown. Ai yo... The title says 'Heritage Tour for Chinatown' then in the nonesense paragraph it is 'Heritage Tour on Chinatown' then now I type 'Heritage Tour to Chinatown' ..........==........... Whatever la! okok, this trip was pretty interesting because I learnt more about the chinese but especially the spirit thing the guide told us...Shhh! They might came into our dreams and give us nightmares, so let's just dun show it.
The guide explained many many chinese things although she is an indian! That's a surprising one! But she is very kind as she did give us permission to buy things from Chinatown, yet, the unfortunate class, 5L, whose tour guide did now allow them to do it!! Haha, my sister will surely says,'Very funny' since she is from 5L, :D. Let's keep it secret.
From the very beginning, the tour guide explained a lot of chinese things like what dialoge you are in, and you know what I am in?? I am a mix! My father is Hokkien, however, my mother is Teochow.... MIX! So, I am very special!!
Also some other explanations that the tour guide explained, those pupils coming to my blog recently should know as they all come from Hong Wen School mar~okok....
At lunch time, I had my lunch with Kai Qing and Daphne, but what I had at lunch was totally... someone might think that I am going to say 'fantastic' right??? nonono, it was totally lame! i mean those food i could have it at home, it's just as ordinary as the other days which I am having the same food as that day...
Well, well, well, after this lame lunch, we got our permission to go and buy things!!! I brought two cute things. Two very bluey things which are a blue chinese knots and a furry blue piggy thing that could hang in handphone!!!
I was very glad to have them!!! Thanks to my father who had gave money for me to buy those two bluey cutey things!!! But mostly, should be the school! no school, no heritage tour in chinatown, no heritage tour in chinatown, no tour guide, no tour guide, no bluey cutey things....... such a long long and repeating words I am typing... I felt very tiring now... Byebye......and remember, tomorrow, I am going to science centre with my class...mates...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: