Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

School again!

School again?! Not again!School for tomorrow again!!!
See!The happy things will always past faster than the unhappy things! Holidays past so quickly but school is always so slow! I just wish that there will be longer time in holidays so that I could play computer games and faster in school so that I won't be always learning so much! Sometimes,I think that school is a waste of time...
Like what I am going to do in school tomorrow! Why do school always reopen on the day I don't like?! Tomorrow is Wednesday and I had Chinese Orchestra! School always reopen on the days like that! I always think that the school reopen on that day purposely! I know the reason,there is meeting for teachers on Wednesday, so school must reopen on Wednesday, how UNFAIR! :(!
You see, most of the pupils who are not having CCA on Wednesday will be having such a great time playing because Wednesday is always later for going to the hall and classroom than Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday since the teachers are having meetings! So those pupils can have such fun, all they want, since there's no teacher that time, teachers are all in meetings, I just wish that I could quit Chinese Orchestra! But, the CCA department had listed that all members from Chinese Orchestra cannot be quit! SO UNFAIR!
Actually last time, when I joined Chinese Orchestra, I don't even know what is Chinese Orchestra, so I just anyhow choose lor~ That's how I cause me,myself to suffer from primary 2 - now, primary 5! The teachers stated that everyone could quit Chinese Orchestra in Semester 2 of Primary 6, not really quit lar, is just not going for Chinese Orchestra Practice because of PSLE. See, PSLE then can don't go Chinese Orchestra practice! I just wish that I won't be choosing this CCA when I was Primary two, I just want to go back to Primary two by time machine to choose another CCA!!!!!!
The regret was already too late..................

No comments: