Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sorry.....

I felt very sorry for my friends...
That how it happened, right before now.
During recess today, I needed to do the group work that must be handed in after recess, like I had forgortten all about yesterday promise...When Gladi saw me and then I realized that I had broke the promise of going to the field playing crocodile again, continuetion of yesterday game...I really dun have time to play with them, none! I hope that that won't hurt our friendship... I felt so sorry!!!A million of sorry!! A billion of sorry!! A zillion of sorry!! Certainly the world greatest number of sorry!!! I hope they will aplogize me..........:( )=

Another thing that make me say sorry is about Sharmine and my handphone sms thing... I was the dumbest kid in the world that makes this mistake that causes Sharmine so much trouble! I mistaken Sharmine handphone number as the old one, start with number 8, but now hers is start with 9, I was so stupid! I think that I had became Si Tu Bi....Siiii...Tuuuu...Biiiii!

No comments: