Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

4.30pm

I've thought that Wednesday is my favourite day. It doesn't suit to be my favourite day for now. It seemed, the day I detest most has turned out to be Wednesday now. 'Cause, Wednesday had been the day which I can go home the earliest compared to all the other weekdays at first. And now, it has been the day which I can go home the latest compared to the other weekdays.
diaoz.
Anyhow, it had been set right, I can't change the truth.
We had sectional practice now, I mean, for us, cello-ers.
Neh-ba-mind.
It's best to stay later since, we are preparing for SYF right.
I stayed at school, no I mean, in C3, for.. four hours ==
And guess wadd??
This melody we played in the CO ROOM had been repeating in my mind, over and over, playing in my mind... But I got better when I was doing my maths worksheet, this thing begin to go away from distracting me.
So now, I had no idea what melody I had been distracted by.
THOUGH. ;B

We had the taboo and pictionary for proverbs today and it's so fun.
Plus, we had gave a surprise for Sean today as it's his birthday:D
He's so good, you know.
He would give goodie bags every year on his birthday.
And yet, I never give any.
It's like so unfair you know ;X

We gave him the surprise-Mdm Choong's idea actually ;D
It was break time and everyone went to their break.
I think, Li Kai or somebody purposely asked him to go to the toilet downstair.
And that's when Mdm Choong took this excuse, scolded Sean in front of the entire class, for going to the toilet downstair instead of the fourth floor.
And then..
Mdm Choong asked Sean to face the whiteboard.
And..
that's when all of us stood up and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him :D
Such a nice surprise ;}




HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!

No comments: