Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dear my dearest,

Just pass by and think that I should drop by? I want to watch the 成语万花筒 , screening on Channel 8 at 10 o'clock just now. It is certain for everyone in my school to watch this, since HWS' students were in this show, and yet I can't watch it, and why? It's all because of this Chinese Orchestra Practice, I should've watched this show then, without the ;B CO!! ;{ I wish there's rebroadcast, but there ain't, okay. Tell me if there is!

I'm now clicking here and there in my fuko notebook. As, I've no humor at all in doing homework. Anyhow, I've no mood in hanging around in my lappy too! What can I do?!?! I had the mood in audition, however.. MY SISTER IS .. OH DUHS. Doing something at the destop. ;{
Tell me what I can do ;(

Please come back- the humor of homework.

No comments: