Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Blow!

Mood- psychic

Today's the first day of school! And, it isn't quite so enjoyable because.. mmm.. you shall know after you had read this entry :) Well, I had been enjoying my first very day of school in 2008 at the beginning of the day, hanging with my dear old Sharmiew :D, and of course my dearest cutest of all ,Jia Yi~ Jia Yi, I know this, ahhh, I'm nauseating... I miss you a lot, Jia Yi, I know that... I've been saying this for quite a many times, but I really, really, is missing you a lottttt!!

Actually, I'd thought that I'm in the 2nd higher chinese class at first, but after a while, I then know, the second class I'm in now is my actual form class, and, my very chinese class doesn't share with my form class, but, in the r's room. Oh yesh! When I knew that I'm not in the 6PHCL, I'm so happy! I'm pleasant, because that I'll get a chance to be in the same Chinese Class with Jia Yi!!! Oh Jia Yi, we had been in the same class ever since the year I've came to Hong Wen!! Five years~~!!! But for p5 and p6, we are only in the same chinese class, I wondered if chinese class counts??! Talking about five years, actually, someone had actually been in the very same form class with me ever since I came Hong Wen in 2004 when I was 2C, and now he's still in the same form class as I'm, guess who?? He's CYX, hehes, who lehx? Anyway, now that I'm in 6RHCL, I felt quite uncomfortable because I quite hated the R's classroom, and I don't really know the exact reason why. Perhaps, it's a little bit messy, not as neat as P's. =x

Anyhow, guess why 'Blow!' got to be the title? Please guess something! Okays, I'll give you a hint. It's something related to my class. Oh yesh, I'm the monitress :( I don't really meant to be the monitress of 6P for I've been always the monitress. I've thought Mdm Choong wouldn't choose me to be the monitress because she knows, that I've been the monitress for my classmates' murmurs on my past time, being the monitress. But well, since I had to be, no choice, I shall do my best in being the monitress of 6Patience. AND BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! BLOW! :[ Guess who's this blow monitor?! I don't wanna say his name but I've to because he really odd to be blow! No way, it's Oyster Lee. I felt like being Gladi in 4Diligence two years ago, do you know that? Oh or shall I say, Zoe. For Zoe was actually replaced by Gladi for her rude behaviour. Zoe, who had been chosen to be the monitress in 4Diligence in the beginning of the days while Oyster was the monitor that two years ago. I'm completely that Zoe. But well, I wouldn't be as irresponsible, you may say, the other side of Zoe?! Everyone says that Oyster acts cool, I don't know how he could be fitted to be the monitor. Let's just hope he would be a good one. Oh and if you don't know, it's Royston. EEeeeeeeKS!
And guess what?! OYX is also the monitress of her very 6Responsibility. Oh my dear old Yi Xuan! :B
Great, now, I'm Primary Six, I gotta work hard! REAL HARD! My Dad said I shall get at least 260, and I'm going to make it!!! I would spend my nine months wisely, alright! So, it's hard for me to blog as often as last year :)

No comments: