Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Friday, January 25, 2008

week-y

gahs.
stupid idiotic fuko ;b
I wish I had never had a lappy, 'cause i hate it for now! why had i made my wish for granted!? Perhaps, I do like laptops at the first place, no, not even perhaps, it is. Guess why I hadn't love it now?!?! It works damn stupidly. I guess it's because that I've poured this glass of water last year onto my lappy, it's an accident okay. But my Dad still rescue it in time, RESCUE! LOLS! After this 'operation', the computer sort of 'sensed', and guess what?!?! It is rescued! ;d RIGHT. BUT IT'S LIKE, THERE'S MEMORIES BEING SHATTERED AWAY FROM IT. THIS STUPID GLASS OF WATER, IT'S LITERALLY THE DISEASE. However, it's better than nothing ;X I mean it's rescue-d, better then die-d ;d I WISH I HAD NEVER BROUGHT THIS WATER IN, BESIDE THE LAPPY, IF NOT, MY LAPPY WON'T BE SO INNOCENT NOW, listening to ALL MY STUPID SCOLDINGS ;{ But it's really work so bumblingly! It's error here and there, and laggie there and here, it's not at all helpful to me alright ;[ DESTOP RAWKS! ;B

Apparently, you can see, this entry is classified as the 'weekly' entry =D Yep, and it is. Now, I'm going to tell you all about the week. First come first serve, the first thing that comes into my mind will be first be blogged here. :D OH MY GODNESSES! Friday really does disappoints me a lot. It's the only hope for me, yet it just give up so easily. Now, I've got IT LESSON on Friday!!! The only day I'm supposed to have nothing afterschool. URGHH!!! Anyway anyway, it's not not nice, it's great, I always love IT. But, I JUST prefer going home than staying at schooool ;{

Another thing prompts in my mind ;D And what is it.... it ran away ;[ umm.. YEP! OYX CHANGED her spectacles! OMG... it looks.. kind of... aw... it's insulting.. might be? It's too oval ;X Get a more squary one lah OYX ;} Anyhow, red really suits her.

OH, SOMETHING WAGED IN MY MIND. Yep, Jia Yi and Yuan Zhen. Yuan Zhen is such a bully. She keeps on bullying Jia Yi, and me ;{ as if it's fun. oKays, I can see that it's really that fun to her, but we are so innocent, you SEE! She didn't let Jia Yi to sit on the bench when we are having lunch today afterschool. And a lot more things ;{ YUAN ZHEN ;B Perhaps that's YUAN ZHEN.

Come on come on!! I want to blog more things!!! umm... let me think... I CAN'T THINK!!! ;X Oh there is something! This week's debate is really totally 火星撞地球!You know what it means, don't you? TOTALLY! WONG LI KAI IS SUCH A GOOD SPEAKER MAN ;X KEEP ON... QUOTING, SAY WHAT ,"What do you mean by 'cool'" Oh yes, the topic for the week is, should students be allowed to wear school uniforms to the shopping centre? The team against his team which is Anthony's team, they agreed with that question, he said, (or is it Si Ying) "Let's be cool in our school uniforms." And that's when the rebutter from the opposition team, Wong Li Kai said that, using his quoting fingers, "What do you mean by 'cool'" And still got a lot more quoting words, and his eyebrows keeps on jumping. OH DUHS. SO 夸张。

18 MORE K TO LICENCE! YO! I WANT LICENCE!!! WHY SO LONG DEH!!! LICENCE! LICENCE! LICENCE! LICENCE! LICENCE! LICENCE! ;X

No comments: