Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

wah-kao!

KB AH!
I'm actually intending to blog and change the blogskin, but now, changing the blogskin already tired me ;X
Alright another KB thing is that, I find really hard for me to well, to... YAP right, APPROACH to this beautifully adorable destop! ;(
Why? You will ask. That cute idiot lorhh ;X that queenieee idiot ;X She think she is who, keeps on using the computer like hell. Taking doing homework as an excuse to use the computer. Certainly, approaching the computer, will itch her to come and edit in blog, and what's next? She'll then continue on blogging there and blogging here and? FORGET ALL HER HOMEWORK ;O That's why, I "encourage" her not to use the computer "while" doing homeworks. And guess what she said? "Want check dictionary what, the same meaning words." LOL, what a "genius" excuse ;d Alright then, go to my lappy ;) YAYS~ I WON ;d LOL... I won, and it's KB?! ;XX dots....
Anyway, nowdays in Primary six is really... dying ;X ALMOST, everyday's afterschool exciting mood is spoilt by heaps and heaps of suppy, remedialie, enrichmentyy classes ;( and there's still the CCAieeee ;( ONLY FRIDAY IS NOT OCCUPIED, I TELL YOUS. Lol?! And Friday?! It's the last day of the weekend, and what do I do in that supposed to be "afterschool excitements"?? DO WEEKEND HOMEWORKS ;{
And anyway, I kind of feel myself in the mood of not playing audition. YAYS~! AND I LOVE MYSELF FOR THAT ;}

No comments: