Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

ahhahaha

RUSH-Y

Hellos everyone.
Sorry to say- that I'm rushing through this entry.
So yeah?
Appologise for my rushy words ;d
mmm...
what am I going to rush for?
ehh...
right.
I'm having lesser opportunity to use the computer nowdays due to my works right?
But also, sometimes, however, negatively, it's my laziness on plays.
So sad...
So bad...

One of my wish in my wanted list is going to be crossed.. again..
I mean, another cross ;(
lol, I didn't mean to... purposely get this wish undone,
this just can't be bared ;(
alright, maybe it can, but it has the 1% quantity of impossibility in me ;(
I wish I'd never touch the computer,
then I shan't have that wish 'crossed'.
what I did was, played audition ;(
I told myself not to play audition until PSLE is over ;(
and it's not even a Sunday, for why I can play is because my Daddy wasn't in this particular locale (my room, in my house of course) that this particular guilt was done.
it's a guilt alright.

another thing that I can't get really over it is my ever particular lappy.
it's spoiling my life.
my time.
my everything.
I got all my precious time on fixing that particular messenger error that I got this typical error almost three centuries ago.
RIGHT.
this lappy is getting me!
don't you notice that I hadn't sign in msn for a long long time.
that's all caused by my great great lappy-ness benefactor ;d
HOW AM I GOING TO FIX THIS THING BACK ??!!!;(
and it is somemore, stealing my time as in everything doesn't work in that lappy ;(
not blogging,
not msning,
not emailing,
not blogskinning (well, this is fixed now --){by the very miee! ;}}
not,...
a lot more,
what it said,
ERROR,
MUST INSTALL SOMETHING...
PROTECT..
VIRUS..
AND ALL KIND OF
error
ERROR
error
ERROR
error
ERROR
error
ERROR
error
ERROR
error
ERROR
error
ERROR

and even I, myself WAS influenced by this,
what called as this lappy is 'INFLUETIOUS'
and I'm not ever going to get a lappy again =x
DESTOP ROCKS!
THEY ARE THE REAL ROCKERS! ;d

ahhhs.
today, we had this 'pervertic' check-up =x
right, not so.
it's the positive kind of 'pervertic' =D
aw...
but anw, it's experienced by we, the GALS~
but too bad for da boys yeah? ;d

ta-ta rush-iness.
i'm going tariness yeah!

No comments: