Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HOHOHO!

HOHOHO!
I got my mood back! =x I'm so damn humourous on blogging nowdays =x And I'm so extremely happy :D I think I had fall in extreme love with blog =D Isn't it too much love?!?! That's why I had been mood-less yesterday =x
Anyhow, now that I'm so humourous, my mind doesn't come with anything for me to pour out, this is so illogical O_O
Oh, there, something came to my mind! Yes, we had our 6Patience's very maiden spelling test today. And it goes so unfavorable =x Anyhow, this is the very first, isn't it. It's not so peculiar at all :D
Gah. What happened to me today?!?! Oh I mean, what happened to me whenever I'm so willing to blog?!?!
Neh-ba-mind, it's like thiss.

No comments: