Hi, this is the official history of me in the period between 2006-2009, you see the metamorphosis period, the process of turning into a beautiful butterfly~~

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mood- trying

Hallos everyone,
HALLO!!
HALLO??
=="
I'm proceeding to blog again, I think, I would blog once a week only, for now that I'm primary six, homeworks and anything considered as school works are more important than anything else extraordinary, right? I felt inclined that my blog is as decent as I am, aren't you, bloggie? No doubts on this, anyone? So all of you subscribe and approve to this, then well this is a DEAL then. These few days are.. I say- literally great! Except... I felt quite stressed, however, my bestest friend typically kind of 'tackles' on me, although, I don't called this a 'tackle'... mmm... just can't find the right word to describe this. I mean, she doesn't tackle on me, being with her just felt really comfortable without what called as "tackling". It's very like, everytime, every moment I'm with her, she just got this invisible power ceaselessly to comfort me. Do you all penetrate on what I'm talking about, am I too.. out of point.. or what?! Okay, just take it as, that I'm right. Alright.

Hey you all, applaud and hail please. Guess what? This is the very first post that I'm wearing spectacles to type all these words on my blog! Well, although it doesn't feel so comfortable, and.. I don't feel so good looking at my spectacles lens, typing.. aw... I just felt everything too clear and.. a little small.. aw well well well.. actually should this be so called as 'grumbles', I'd thought grumbles are supposed to be negative and what I've just said are kind of the positively 'gurmbles'?! LOL. AW..! I'm really kind of not comfortable looking in a different way. I wish I can take off my spectacles, however I'll be worser without the sepectacles, because I gotta look into the computer screen with a nearer distance and therefore, my eyes will get spoilt again and there, I shall go check my eyes and those many troubles.

Let's talk about school through this week. My form class had been classified into groups of four. And guess who are my group members? Well, it's great for us, perhaps, as there's only one maiden boy in our group - Jin Hao. And the other three girls are - Serene, Sze Wen and I. Now I wondered, what for to type about my group memebers, because there seemed, nothing really much to type about it ==. ISN'T IT?! Let's talk about... mmm... there's nothing really much going on at school.

Now, what?? Okay, let's talk about blogskin! I'm loving blogskinning! I'M LOVING BLOGSKINNING! Right. I did two particular skins. I love one of them very much- http://blogskins.com/info/174394 and the other is obnoxious -http://blogskins.com/info/174262! Look at them, aren't they great?

And applaud again please, for I've made these skins with difficulties on my laptop. ;)

This is love:
Live Preview- http://www.nellyke412.blogspot.com/


This is EEEKS!
LIVE PREVIEW - http://www.dignityy.blogspot.com/

No comments: